DASMEN is looking for an experienced Project Manager - Renovations & Construction to be based out of the New Orleans, LA region. This position will require the PM to be based in New Orleans. The role would be responsible for interior unit renovations, common areas, and exterior projects such as clubhouses, pools, landscaping, paths, etc.
- Manage all vendor relations for assigned projects.
- Hire and supervise contractors on site and remotely.
- Perform quality control checks and inspections.
- Manage any issues or risks that emerge on assigned projects.
- Track and manage the project budget responsibly, and be accountable for completing projects at or under budget.
- Source & coordinate materials based on project needs, considering budget and project timelines.
- Monitor project timeline, ensuring timely completion of each project milestone, notifying management of any delays if necessary.
- At least 5 years of project management experience, multifamily property experience required.
- 1-3 years of construction experience.
- Precise attention to detail.
- Very organized and able to manage competing priorities.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks according to project needs.
- Computer proficient (email, spreadsheets, documents, plans, etc.).
- Excellent negotiation skills.