Dasmen is seeking a dynamic and creative Marketing Manager to join our team at the Suffern, NY office. The Marketing Manager will be a key part of the burgeoning Marketing department, focusing on internal and external marketing communications, event coordination, and public relations.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about Dasmen and drive qualified traffic to our front doors.
- Build marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different properties, states, and regions.
- Communicate internally with all stakeholders to drive marketing initiatives and provide marketing resources to all Dasmen properties.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key vendors, agencies, and industry players.
- Partially manage & be accountable for the marketing budget.
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight, & assess against goals.
- Event planning for resident & company events, including vendor procurement and management, event marketing, logistical support, and day-of execution.
- Manage company public relations, acting as spokesperson internally and externally when necessary.
- BS/MS degree in Marketing or Communications preferred.
- Must have multifamily experience.
- At least 1-2 years' event planning experience.
- Demonstrable experience in marketing, together with the potential and attitude required to learn.
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate, and motivate.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (Google Analytics, etc.).
- Comfortably works with numbers, makes sense of metrics, and processes figures with spreadsheets.
- Creative writer with an eye for great emails and landing pages.
- Good taste, a sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication.
- Strong project management skills.
- Proactive and driven, takes the initiative on new ideas and projects.
- Ability to travel as necessary (25-40%).
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Must work in Suffern office daily, no remote work.