Dasmen is seeking an organized and detail-oriented Make Ready Manager to oversee make-readies, unit turns, and quality control in our Raleigh/Durham properties.
- Inspect apartments to ensure all work has been completed satisfactorily prior to resident move-ins.
- Perform quality control on units that have been turned and draft up reports to summarize findings.
- Travel between sites in Raleigh/Durham to walk units and perform inspections.
- Schedule and manage third-party vendors for work that needs to be outsourced.
- Manage make-ready techs to ensure all work is completed on time and with a high degree of quality.
- Assist Central Maintenance Manager with work order assignments and additional projects as needed.
- Must own a car and have a clean driving record.
- Willing to travel up to 25% of the week between properties in Raleigh/Durham.
- Must have multifamily/property management experience.
- At least 2 years' maintenance/make-ready experience.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
- Close attention to detail and excellent follow through to completion.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficiency in software systems (Microsoft Office, smartphone applications, database systems, etc.).
- Must be willing to work weekends and holidays as necessary.