DASMEN Residential is seeking a charismatic and engaging Leasing Specialist to support the entire DASMEN portfolio of properties in North Carolina, Alabama, Arizona, Louisiana, and Virginia. The position will be located in Charlotte, NC.
- Follow up with leads and online applications after business hours and on weekends.
- Assist in fielding maintenance requests, and enter request details into the work order system.
- Maintain neat, organized records, with impeccable attention to detail.
- Communicate regularly with Regional Managers and Property Managers as necessary to pursue leads and generate sales from online applications.
- Answer leads and online applications in a timely fashion, reaching out to prospective tenants to secure apartment leases.
- Have a consistently upbeat, charming phone demeanor, able to communicate clearly and effectively with all kinds of prospective tenants.
- Additional duties may be assigned.
- With at least High School Diploma or GED required.
- Must speak Spanish.
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented in every aspect of work.
- EXCELLENT written and verbal communication skills.
- Charming, engaging phone demeanor with prospective tenants.
- At least 2 years of previous leasing experience required.
- Ability to work remotely from most property teams, without losing the "personal touch."
- Must be available to work specific schedule: Sunday - 9 am-5 pm, Monday thru Thursday - 6 pm - 10 pm, Saturday - 8 pm-12 am.