Dasmen Residential is seeking a full-time Leasing Consultant.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Interviews prospective tenants and records information to ascertain needs and qualifications.
- Accompanies prospects to model homes and apartments and discusses size and layout of rooms, available facilities, such as swimming pool and saunas, location of shopping centers, services available, and terms of the lease.
- Completes lease form or agreement and collects rental deposit.
- Inspects condition of premises periodically and arranges for necessary maintenance.
- Makes recommendations on various methods of advertising to generate traffic.
- Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- One-year certificate from college or technical school.
- At least 2 years of sales experience required.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, marketing plans, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtracts, multiply, and divide into all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Must have an outgoing personality.
- Must enjoy working with the general public.
Scheduling: The employee is subject to schedule changes and/or overtime as required by the job and his/her supervisor. This may include working weekends, working after the course of normal business hours and at other times as required by the job. The employee is subject to these schedule changes on as little notice as 24 hours.
Dress code required.