Dasmen is seeking a tech-savvy, charismatic, and knowledgeable Assistant Property Manager - Training to own the entire internal/external end-user support experience for our proprietary property management software. The APM - Training will need to become a subject matter expert on our software in order to troubleshoot problems, resolve support tickets, and conduct training for internal staff and our residents.
- Be the subject matter expert for our proprietary property management software.
- Assign and maintain user access to the software.
- Resolve resident support tickets specific to this software.
- Develop training materials.
- Train property managers, leasing agents, maintenance technicians, and residents on how to use the software effectively and efficiently.
- Help promote the use of our software across all properties, increasing adoption rates and system efficiency.
- Suggest improvements and fixes based on resident and staff feedback and interactions.
- Support IT/Development department with any projects involving the software.
- Other tasks/projects may be assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science preferred, associate's degree required.
- At least 2 years help desk/application support experience required.
- At least 2 years on site and/or remote training experience required.
- Multifamily/property management/real estate experience preferred.
- Experience delivering web-based training preferred.
- Ability to anticipate areas of difficulty and/or questions and quickly adapt training to meet the needs of your audience.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Great customer service skills, able to communicate with diverse populations.
- Bilingual Spanish preferred.